Exploring the Christian side of Jerusalem
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Pickup from your hotel or rendezvous point
- Drive to Jerusalem
- Start your day with visit Gethsemane - a beautiful garden, where Jesus is believed to have prayed and his disciples slept the night before Jesus' crucifixion. Next to the garden is the Church of All Nations which enshrines a section of bedrock where Jesus is said to have prayed before his arrest.
- Visit the Western Wall, an ancient part of the Temple. It is believed that if you write your wishes on a note and put it between the heavy rocks of the wall, your desires will be heard by God himself. Many Israelis come here all year round to seek guidance, help for their troubles, the cure for their loved ones and most importantly, happiness and success in the marriage life.
- Lunch at a local restaurant (included)
- Enjoy a tour of the holy sites in the Holy City- Tour the Christian Quarter and its jewels, both hidden and famous ones. Walk through the Old City and reach the Lions Gate. From there, you will start your journey along the Via Dolorosa, Jesus’ agony road before the crucifixion. Pass by the famous Ecce Homo Church and arch! Hear the story of the place and relive history. Explore the sacred Church of the Holy Sepulchre, where according to traditions are located the two holiest sites in Christendom: the site where Jesus was crucified, known as "Calvary" in Latin and "Golgotha" in Greek, and Jesus's empty tomb, where he is said to have been buried and resurrected. Visit the magnificent Dormition Abbey and finish the tour with a stunning view of the city from the Church of Saint Peter in Gallicantu, located as well on Mount Zion.
- Head back to Tel Aviv
- Group of 7-15 - $330 per person
- Private tour - $1045 one person (extra $73 per person up to 6 pp)
Please contact through this email: [email protected]