Explore The Modern City of Jerusalem
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Pickup from your hotel or rendezvous point
- Drive to Jerusalem
- Start your day with a visit to Yad Vashem, a museum and memorial dedicated to the victims of the Holocaust and those who helped others survive (Righteous Gentiles) (note that entrance is from 10+ yo but advised only from 11+ yo)Special Puzzle program: each of you can adopt a name and take a memory home - connect with the name of a Holocaust victim as a way to honor their memory
- Visit Mount Herzl, the site of Israel's national cemetery. Here, Israel’s former leaders are buried, as well as many soldiers who were killed during their army service, and many civilians that were killed in terrorist attacks. Join us for a guided tour of the IDF cemetery and an official memorial site.
- After a meaningful morning, continue your day with a Puzzle culinary tour that will take you exploring the Machane Yehuda market in a fun and exciting way- tour the market and grab refreshments as we go along (lunch included)
- Head to the Israel Museum, which is the largest cultural institution in the State of Israel, and is ranked among the world’s leading art and archaeology museums. Visit the unique “Shrine of the Book” where the Dead Sea (Qumran) scrolls are displayed, changing exhibitions by leading Israeli and international artists of various fields, permanent displays of historic artifacts connected to the region and the ancient kingdom of Israel and much more! Don’t miss the famous Billy Rose Art Garden- Designed by the Japanese-American sculptor Isamu Noguchi, the garden offers a variety of sculptures by world-renowned artists, while providing the visitor with a tranquil atmosphere amidst the busyness of the city.
- Head back to Tel Aviv
- Group of 7-15 - $415 per person
- Private tour- $1300 one person (extra $125 per person up to 6 pp)
Please contact through this email: [email protected]