Christian Tour to the North
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Pickup from your hotel or rendezvous point
- Head north
- Enjoy a tour of Nazareth! Drive to this historical city, located on the top of a green mountain. Known as the hometown of Jesus, Nazareth is also known for its great market, atmosphere, beautiful churches and its Jewish-Arab coexistence
- Drive along the Sea of Galilee- enjoy the wonderful scenery and pass by important historical Christian sites.
- Visit Tabgha, location of Church of Loaves and Fishes. This place is of special interest to Christians because their frequent mention in the New Testament and the stories surrounding Jesus’ life. Peter, Andrew, James and John also are believed to have lived here.
- Lunch at a local restaurant (included)
- Arrive at Kapernaum, an ancient fishing village from the time of the Hasmoneans, located on the northern shore of the Galilee Sea. Capernaum, known as Kfar Nahum in hebrew, is home to a Byzantine-era synagogue as well as the house where Jesus is believed to have healed a paralytic and resided at St. Peter's mother-in-law home, and is therefore considered a sacred destination. We will visit the modern church and tour the ruins of this famous site
- Visit the Mount of Beatitudes, the site that is believed to be the setting for Jesus’ most famous discourse, the Sermon on the Mount. The church is located in one of the most beautifully serene places in the Holy Land- overlooking the northwestern shore of the Sea of Galilee, offering an enchanting vista of the northern part of the lake and across to the cliffs of the Golan Heights on the other side.
- Head back to Tel Aviv
- Group of 7-15 - $365 per person
- Private tour- $1050 one person (extra $67 per person up to 6 pp)
Please contact through this email: [email protected]